Tuesday 16 October 2012

Hand Bouquet

Firstly, I'd like to apologize if I bore you guys with wedding related stories. It has been four months,why can't this girls just move on and stop talking about the same thing, kan ?


Actly,ade lah  a few friends inbox and asked me about the vendor I hired and asked me about my wedding preparation. As I told you guys before, my wedding nie tak de lah meriah and mewah sangat.biasa-biasa je..just simple. Banyak benda yang DIY (nak save budget lah katakan).Boleh saving pun ye, puas hati pun ye sebab dapat tengok hasil tangan sendiri..hehe :)





Here, I nak share sikit tentang Hand Bouquet.Sekarang nie banyak sangat hand bouquet yang cantik-cantik  kan.Macam-macam rupa, gaya, style and material ada sekarang nie. Memang stylo abih! But for me, on my Big day that day i just booking fresh flower Hand Bouquet by Azika Collection. Package yang i ambik exclude hand bouquet fresh flower.Dorang just bagi artificial je..But then, memandangkan i nak sangat fresh flower, so kena lah add on 150rm.But worth it, puas hati sebab i memang suke sangat the hand  bouquet fresh flowers Azika Collection nie.


Thank you so much Azika Collection for the beautiful hand bouquet. I love it so much and all honestly, the flowers are beautiful..my favourite part of the wedding ! :)













-Hunnybee’s -

No comments:

Post a Comment